Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Julia's 1st Blog Post -- typed by Mommy

Fun. My birthday was fun. I had so much fun that I saw my balloons when I woke up. I loved it so much that I wanted to say "How nice of you to do it of that day!"

I helped my mom bake the brownies. It was caramel on it and I had 4 blue candles. I was hoping that I would get blue candles! Because on my other first birthday I had rainbow candles. I had some candles that were different colors. After I blew all of the candles I get some ice cream and put it on top of my brownie. And I pat it and pat it and pat it and then I rub it and then I pat it and pat it and I smash the brownie in the ice cream and then I stirred it and stirred it until it gets so brown and that it looks like chocolate in a poop swamp and I love it. It tasted better than I thought it would be. I am a good cooker.

I love my presents. That was so sweet I even loved one cause it's so neat. Cause I love it and I love it. I even got something from my list and now I can cross it off. It's a umbrella. I wished for it lots cause my friend had one and that makes me want it.

6 comments:

Torey said...

Awesome blog post from an awesome four-year-old!

I can attest that Julia makes the best poop swamps. But I have NO idea where she gets the nerve to talk like that.

Anonymous said...

Julia, What a great story. Sounds like you had a really good birthday. Looking forward to your birthday party with all of your grandparents. Love, Grandma Beth

Anonymous said...

Great blog post Julia!! Hope your birthday was the best!!
(Great Aunt) Jayne

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia, That is a wonderful story of your birthday. I was very happy to see you today and can't wait to give you your presents. Love you, Grammy Colleen

Anonymous said...

Julia, I was so happy to see you at your birthday party! You're getting so big! Have fun playing with all your new toys!

Anonymous said...

now I stay in touch..