Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finding Methuselah: Chapter 26

Click here to go back to read more about Finding Methuselah.

This chapter takes places after Alan, Jace, and a forest ranger named Thomas have made it to Methuselah. It's after dark and Alan and Thomas hike back to the truck to get sleeping bags to sleep out. Jace is left alone for awhile.

While reading this chapter all the way through for the first time after writing it, I wondered if it was too sugary. I would have to read it within the context of the whole story, I think. In any case, this is the last chapter of the book. It's only an excerpt, about half of the chapter – I can't give it all away!

Chapter 26 – Sleeping in the Shadow of Infinity

[Redacted]
Click here to go back to read more about Finding Methuselah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!!! I want to know how it ends. Good job. I'm impressed:) Love, Mom

Mom said...

ditto! When will the story come out in print? Love, Beth