Friday, November 6, 2009

NaNoWriMo Update 2

Everyday this week I've wanted to update the blog with how I'm doing and some basic info about the story and everyday I'm too tired and just want to go to bed. Tonight isn't any different, but I thought I would just throw something together quick otherwise I may never get around to making an update.

Things have gone well so far. There have been some bumps and some questioning of things on my part, but I haven't faltered in finishing my daily goals. So far I'm about 600 words ahead of schedule and I hope I can increase that number by the end of the weekend.

The title of my work in progress is, Finding Methuselah.

You can follow my progress here:
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/558986
It shows how many words I have so far. I update it nightly after I finish writing.

No comments: