Friday, February 20, 2009

Diary of a Single Father - Day 3

Dear Diary,
The end of my tribulations has arrived! My salvation came riding to the homestead on a steed named Cocoa! Smiles and hugs were distributed all around and then within minutes the children were finding issues to proclaim their displeasure about. Oh, but the tenuousness of dealing with such fuss-filled outbursts is nothing when the burden is split in two! Before the children went to their nightly rest, we all clamored and crowded together and took our photo. The protruding tongues is to indicate the jocular nature in which the picture was taken.

And with that, I end my diary of single fatherhood, hoping never again to have to repeat this most torturous of experiments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you look close, you might see a few gray hairs on your head that were not there before. thanks for some good laughs! love your Nekoosa family

Torey said...

Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. You could have left some initials, so I could at least attempt to guess who posted it!